Dress CodeAppropriate attire must be worn at all times in all areas of the Club, especially on the Golf Course and in the Clubhouse. The Head Golf Professional, General Manager and their respective staff members shall be charged with enforcing the following rules:
PERMITTED FOR MEN:
- Bermuda style shorts and slacks.
- Shirts with collars.
- Mock Turtleneck or turtleneck shirts.
- NOT PERMITTED: Dungarees or blue jeans, tee shirts, sweat suits, short shorts, cargo shorts/pants or cut-off shirts or shorts or medical scrubs.
- Hats are not permitted in any dining areas except for the outside deck. This applies to men, women and children.
PERMITTED FOR WOMEN
- Shorts, slacks, skirts or dresses.
- Appropriate golf shirts.
- Sleeveless shirts must have a collar. Collarless shirts must have sleeves.
- NOT PERMITTED: Tee shirts or screen printed tops, dungarees or blue jeans, sweat suits, short shorts, cargo shorts/pants or cut-off shirts or shorts.
- All children of Members and guests age 12 and older must adhere to the Dress Code above.